United Way of Broward County’s NextGen United to host 3rd Annual Good for the Heart family fitness event at Hagen Park on Saturday, February 3, 2024.
At this Fit Fun Family Morning, attendees will get their heart rates up, while supporting United Way of Broward County and learning about the significance of healthy choices.
Trainers from Fitness at Your Door will offer an array of activities to get the weekend started on the right foot. Exercises will include an agility obstacle course, a wheelbarrow race, a relay race, a push-up/squat contest, a ball toss, tug of war, and more!
Children ages 5 and up are welcome. Snacks and water will be provided.
NextGen United is a network of emerging leaders who share a passion for advancing community solutions in their own backyard. Through networking events, hands-on volunteering opportunities and innovative leadership trainings, NextGen United leverages the power of United Way to connect, serve and grow – both personally and professionally.
DETAILS: Tickets are $30 for adults and $10 for children (5-17 years old). To register, please visit: https://www.unitedwaybroward.org/event/fit-fun-family-morning/
For more information, please email Kathryn Holcomb at [email protected] or call her at 954.308.9280.
- African Royal and Rooa CEO, Prince Ikeobi Ekwevi, Is Mr.Health and Fitness.
- Innovation & Tech Today Announces Top 50 Most Innovative Products For 2023
- Calculator.Io Launches An Advanced TDEE Calculator To Help People Improve Their Health And Fitness
- ABC Fitness Enhances Member Experiences In-and-Out of The Gym Through A Powerful Integration of Its ABC GLOFOX and ABC TRAINERIZE Platforms
- Military Expanding the Use of Fitness Trackers to Detect Disease Outbreaks Such as COVID-19