Mon, 08 May 2023
Braddan Commissioners will be able to build an inclusive playground at its new community centre, thanks to funding from Manx Lottery Trust.
A grant of £50,000 has been awarded to the Commissioners, which will fund the installation of a playground for children aged 4 to 12.
The community centre will be a multi-purpose space where families and friends can meet, eat, and exercise. A range of inclusive and intergenerational activities will be on offer for both residents and visitors to improve quality of life and wellbeing.
Considered a major part of the new facility, parts of the playground have been specifically designed to allow children of all physical and cognitive abilities to use and enjoy.
- From gardening to soft hiking and grabbing a coffee - 8 ways to exercise without really trying
- Build Stronger Glutes With This Dumbbell Workout
- 9 ways to exercise every day without really trying from gardening to drinking a coffee
- 2023 is the Year of Biophilia Exercises and Forest Bathing
- Exercise can help prevent and treat mental health problems, and taking it outside adds another boost to those benefits