Dubai Women’s Run, a celebration of women‘s empowerment, is set to receive a technological boost this year, thanks to a groundbreaking collaboration with Sharaf DG and Huawei. This partnership not only highlights their shared commitment to fitness and innovation but also reflects the spirit of the women of the nation. The event stage was set for November 5, 2023, at Dubai Festival City, with the DWR village open at 6 am and run flag off at 7am by Mariam Al Mheiri, Minister of Climate Change and Environment in the UAE.
Sharaf DG, a name synonymous with retail innovation in the UAE, has consistently shown its inclination towards promoting fitness and balance among its customers. The brand has long recognized the significance of technology in enhancing one’s overall well-being, and this collaboration is a testament to their commitment to this cause. Sharaf DG has proudly introduced dedicated Balance zones in their stores focused on key areas of activity, sleep, nutrition and mind for wholesome well-being of every individual. A special Sharaf DG zone at the Dubai Festival City venue that will host the run will feature Huawei’s latest wearables, allowing participants to experience the latest in fitness technology firsthand. This immersive experience will provide valuable insights into how technology can be harnessed to enhance physical well-being, encouraging a balanced lifestyle.
- African Royal and Rooa CEO, Prince Ikeobi Ekwevi, Is Mr.Health and Fitness.
- Innovation & Tech Today Announces Top 50 Most Innovative Products For 2023
- Calculator.Io Launches An Advanced TDEE Calculator To Help People Improve Their Health And Fitness
- Fitness Lessons To Learn From Celebrities
- ABC Fitness Enhances Member Experiences In-and-Out of The Gym Through A Powerful Integration of Its ABC GLOFOX and ABC TRAINERIZE Platforms